Re: [Ftpapi] Socket has been shut down

Andrea,

This error occurs when the HTTP server you are communicating with has closed it's side of the connection, indicating that no further data will be sent.

There was an error in the IBM i operating system a very long time ago that could cause this to occur when the server had not closed the connection.  If you are up-to-date on PTFs, however, that would not be the cause.  I did note that you are running the old IBM i 6.1, which is no longer supported by IBM.  I hope that you updated all of your PTFs to the latest level before support was dropped?

The more likely problem is that the device ("board on a production line") is closing the connection before sending a response.

-SK