Re: [Ftpapi] Fwd: HTTP API Question

Hi Thomas,

Thanks a lot for the guidance. Find the below log. I feel that the authentication designed as Login. That may be the issue. I will check on that.

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Connection: close

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
recvresp(): end with 401
recvdoc parms: identity 0
interpret_auth(): entered
SetError() #36: This page requires a user-id & password
http_close(): entered

Regards,
Vino.

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 1:55 AM, Amit Sharma <sharma.amit0904@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was about say the same as what Thomas suggested. Turn on the debug mode in program before you do basic authentication. That will give you all the details.

--
Many Thanks,
Amit Sharma