Re: [Ftpapi] Additional Space In http_url_post_xml Parameters

Hello Ramesh,

Sorry, I'm not understanding what you are doing.  These sound like HTTP headers, but you refer to them as "parameter values"...  but, I don't understand why you would want to use HTTP headers in your application.

Can you please show the relevant code where you are calling HTTPAPI and providing these values so that we can understand?

Also, please explain why this extra space matters to you. Does it cause an error? if so, what is that error?

Thanks

-SK