[Ftpapi] FtpS and Proxy support

Hello to all.

As a part of a project for a customer, i was asked (between other thing) to allow FTP(s) communication using basic Auth, and have FTPS support from AS400.

I know that SK doesn't like FTPS, but i saw and old post where i said someone gave him some FTPS code, but it was buggy, I would be interested, if possible,to get the code and eventually develp/Fix it. Is it possible??

Also, any hint if Basic Auth is feasible with FTPAPI or any hint on how it should work would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Nicola Brion
Tech Fossil (Often  called a Dinosaur) - ancient animal that make things to work.