Re: [Ftpapi] Free SOAP and REST Web Services for testing

I found several free apis to use when working on a project recently.  Neither is currency or exchange rates though.  We needed toi determine the distance between 2 addresses.

The first is us-street.api.smartystreets.com which will return the longitude and latitude of an address. It requires a key, but is free

And to get the distance between the 2 points, maps.googleapis.com, also requires a free key.

Have not used this one for exchange rates, but claims to have a free key

https://fixer.io/

and this for weather

https://openweathermap.org/api

Mike Corbo