[Ftpapi] FTP job get stuck

We are using FTPAPI to transfer from a Windows FT server. After recently moving to a new FTP server and upgrading IBM I to  V7R3, we are getting intermittent jobs that "hang" halfway through a transfer.

The hang-up is in FTPAPIR4, procedure BUFLINE on this line:
callp     select(peSocket+1: %addr(wwSet): *NULL: *NULL: p_timeval)

Anyone seen this before?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or company to whom they are addressed. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy this email to others outside your company. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.