Re: [Ftpapi] SOAP request failure

Hello Scott,
Thank you for response.

We are using version 1.32. Only few requests are failing (500 out of 36000 so can't debug failing record). Not really sure on what condition it fails or how to re-create it.
Same data request fails and on next attempt it retrieves data successfully.

I will provide trace data on next failure.

Thank you
Ravi