From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jose Tumbaga
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 2:27 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ftpapi] Inquiry on HTTPAPI Error

Hi,

This is my first time to use HTTPAPI in RPG to post a JSON API to a web service. I've been successful in generating the jsonData, but I got stopped at the sending part. I keep getting the error message below. Do you have any idea what's causing the error and how I can correct it?

Regards,

Jose Tumbaga Jr.