Re: [Ftpapi] Consume SOAP+Wsdl webservice in V5R4

Hello Matteo,

HTTPAPI does not support V5R4 any more.  We did support it up until Feb 2017.  (That is 4 years longer than IBM and most commercial vendors supported V5R4.)  At that time we dropped support because there were significant benefits to using newer RPG features, as well as the fact that I no longer have access to machines old enough to compile/test V5R4.

If you truly want it, you can get an older copy of HTTPAPI that will work on V5R4 here:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/1.29/

Please be advised that this is NOT supported, and if you run into problems we will not be able to help you.  I would strongly advise that you update your operating system -- you are running at release that IBM stopped supporting 5 years ago.

-SK