[Ftpapi] header_get_req_cookies

Scott, first of all, I am a huge fan. Thank you very much for everything you have done to help all of us to become a better iSeries developer.

I recently encountered an issue in this procedure. As you can see, the string '$Version=' is coded in this procedure. When I run my program in our Chinese company where the CCSID is 1388, the dollar sign becomes '¥'. So you will see a string like this: 'Cookie: ¥Version=0;'. This caused the post action failed. I have to use http_use_cookies(*off) to work around it. I am using LIBHTTP version 1.32. I am not sure if there is a fix in the latest version. I guess we can put the dollar sign in a database file and read it into the program.

Warmest regards,

Dennis Liu