Re: [Ftpapi] YAJL Error

Well, the customer reset the authorities and things are working, but they are still getting the diagnostic message.  I am going to look into things to see if I can recreate it.  Not sure why it would be throwing this error only on the one system.

C2M1211 Diagnostic 30 02/15/18 13:23:02.539445 QC2UTIL3 QSYS *STMT YAJLBVS G4G *STMT
From module . . . . . . . . : QC2HYPSP
From procedure . . . . . . : send_message__FiPvUi
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 54
To module . . . . . . . . . : YAJL_TREE
To procedure . . . . . . . : yajl_object_free
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 8
Message . . . . : The ILE C heap control structure has been corrupted.
Cause . . . . . : This can be caused by many things. The most common causes
include freeing a space twice, writing outside the bounds of allocated
storage, or writing to storage that has been freed. Recovery . . . : Find
the code that is corrupting the ILE C heap control structure and make
changes to avoid the corruption. The address of the corrupted storage is
X'8000000000000000000080004608405C'. The internal statement number of the
code which detected the corruption is 2140