Re: [Ftpapi] YAJL Error

In some digging I found out that the customer was using QSECOFR to test, and when other users started using the application is when the problems started, so I am guessing it's authority related.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #13: The ability to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or html).