Re: [Ftpapi] Two Versions of expat

The version of expat we have installed was installed in 2008, as was HTTPAPI. HTTPAPI was installed without SSL support. Was expat modified after 2008?

I’m trying to avoid having to find and recompile all the programs that use either expat or httpapi by installing both into alternate libraries. It looks like if I just copy the expat service program into the new HTTPAPI library, all expat function will pick up the new expat in the new HTTPAPI library. Is that a correct assumption?

Dan Nelson

COKeM International LTD

Senior Programmer Analyst

Office: 952-358-6069