Re: [Ftpapi] HTTP_URL_GET_RAW and HTTP_URL_POST_RAW

Hi,

have you tried the latest version 1.38... your log shows you are using a very old version..

Paul

From:        "Tony Cesarios" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        29/11/2017 00:13
Subject:        [Ftpapi] HTTP_URL_GET_RAW and HTTP_URL_POST_RAW
Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Have an attached two logs.

The “ZIPPAYCHK” is simply a health check ping to see if the systems are talking, when done first thing in the morning all okay, but have an issue that once we do a “POST” operation which we are currently testing and will explain later on the issue we have with that.  However when we do another health check ping the log shows a line with a “Authorization” token which isn’t part of the build program as this step isn’t required.

The “ZIPPURCHASERQ” log is from a program which is trying to send data for verification to the necessary URL, problem we are having is that it comes back with a “CommSSL-read : connection broken” error and we can’t seem to get past it.

If anyone have any advise on these two matters would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

tonyletterhead2
 [attachment "zippaychk.txt" deleted by Paul Roy/REAL] [attachment "zippurchaserq.txt" deleted by Paul Roy/REAL] --