Re: [Ftpapi] TCP/IP with HTTPAPI

Hi,

I  work with Ingenico devices,  I don't believe that HTTPAPI is the correct tool for the job as this is used for the HTTP protocol,  you will have to write your own socket programs.

I'd start by getting a programming manual from Ingenico, this gives details of all the ports, handshaking and message formats that you will require.

John