Re: [Ftpapi] TCP/IP with HTTPAPI

Hello Marcel,

I'm afraid I don't know what you are asking me.  HTTPAPI implements the HTTP protocol, which is a protocol for TCP/IP networks.  That is the only type of network it works over.

You haven't explained what you're trying to do. You said you want to connect to a device, but you haven't told us what the device is, how you need to connect to it, or why http_url_post is not working for you.

-SK