Re: [Ftpapi] How to change Timeout value for HTTPAPI

I don't recommend changing CONFIG_H unless you want to change the default for everything.

Instead, just change the value you're passing to HTTPAPI to the timeout you wish.

Can you tell us more about the problem?  How do you know that it's timing out after 60 seconds?  Why is 60 seconds a problem? (This seems, if anything, like a very high number to me.  Its hard to understand why you'd want to make it higher.)

The more information you provide, the more likely we'll be able to help you.