De : Scott Klement [mailto:sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 25 octobre 2017 17:08
À : FTPAPI/HTTPAPI mailing list; Christophe Welker
Cc : Abderrazek Bouzrour; Stéphane Gervais
Objet : Re: [Ftpapi] HTTPAPI and SNI issue on url_post

I already replied to Christophe privately.

But, for posterity...  this feature was added to HTTPAPI in version 1.26, which was released in May 2014.

On 10/23/2017 3:28 PM, Christophe Welker wrote:

Hi everybody,

we are in version 1.23 and we have many request that work fine for many years, in http and https. For a new api in development, the url_post request on https fails, because of SNI

(Error 403: The client software did not provide a hostname using Server Name Indication (SNI), which is required to access this server).

It is the first time we face such a trouble.

I red on a forum that HTTPAPI now support SNI, with the GSK_SSL_EXTN_SERVERNAME_REQUEST option.

Could you confirm that ? And tell me what is the best up-to-date version to install ?

For an upgrade, is it the same process than for a first install ?

And will the upgrade have an impact on our many other existing requests ?

And could you give us a little example of a request using the GSK_SSL_EXTN_SERVERNAME_REQUEST option ?

Thank you in advance.

Chris WELKER