Re: [Ftpapi] Something I don't recall seeing before: "CommSSL_Read: time-out!"

JHHL,

If the time out is occuring sporadically with no obvious pattern, then it probably isn't a software problem.

When you do communications, especially over the Internet where there are thousands of things going on that you have no control over, you should always be ready for communications to fail sometimes.  Have code that checks for errors and retries (usually a limited number of times to avoid getting stuck in a loop).

-SK