Re: [Ftpapi] FW: error with ftpapir4

Hi

The error line is:..

PEFD = 1017
WKBYTENO = 125
WKMASK = '■'
Value
PEFDSET = '■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■'

Program:   FTPAPIR4       Library:   LIBFTP         Module:   FTPAPIR4
   9096  wkByteNo        S              5I 0
   9097  wkMask          S              1A
   9098  wkByte          S              1A
   9099                    callp     CalcBitPos(peFD:wkByteNo:wkMask)
   9100                    eval      wkByte = %subst(peFDSet:wkByteNo:1)
   9101                    biton     wkMask        wkByte
   9102                    eval      %subst(peFDSet:wkByteNo:1) = wkByte
   9103                  E
   9104
   9105
   9106  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   9107   Set a File Descriptor in a set OFF...  for use w/Select()
   9108
   9109        peFD = descriptor to set off
   9110        peFDSet = descriptor set
                                                                        More...
 Debug . . .

Message ID . . . . . . :   RNX0100       Severity . . . . . . . :   50
 Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   11/09/17      Time sent  . . . . . . :   12:10:42

 Message . . . . :   Length or start position is out of range for the string
   operation.
 Cause . . . . . :   One of the following has occurred in RPG procedure FD_SET
   in program LIBFTP/FTPAPIR4:
   - A numeric length or start position is less than 1 or too large for the
     string operation.
   - The search-argument parameter of the %SCAN built-in function has zero
     length or is longer than the source-string parameter.
   - The maximum-length parameter of the %STR built-in function is not a value
     between 1 and the maximum size of a character field.
 Recovery  . . . :   Contact the person responsible for program maintenance to
   determine the cause of the problem.