Re: [Ftpapi] ActionNotSupported ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher

To expand on what Scott is saying, the Soap-Action is normally an HTTP
header that points to the "action" to perform once it connects to the
trading partner.

The documentation for the service should clearly show what this needs
to be.  If you don't have documentation, contact your trading partner
for that information.

No one on this list really can help with what the soap action value
should be.  But what you've reported as the error does show that
something is incorrect in your setup, not anything wrong with HTTPAPI.
I've dealt with many customers with this issue over the years as well
with GETURI.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #19: The ability to turn off "Strict SSL" settings.
This means no importing Certificate Authorities (CAs) unless you want
to.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Charlie,
>
> I am not familiar with your application or web service.  But, most SOAP web
> services require a "SOAP Action" to be supplied.  In SOAP 1.1 this is
> supplied in the peSoapAction parameter to HTTPAPI.  in SOAP 1.2, this is
> part of the content-type (peContentType parameter).
>
> I don't know which one you are using, or if you're doing something else.
> All I know is that the web service is sending you a message that says your
> Action is incorrect.
>
> -SK
>
> On 6/27/2017 9:15 AM, Versfelt, Charles wrote:
>>

>> Sorry, it's been a couple years since I worked on these SOAP programs.
>> This is someone else's program, he asked for help. I had to refresh my
>> memory on SOAP actions.
>>
>> So you're saying he needs something other than a http_url_post_stmf,
>> correct?
>>
>> Charlie

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #8: Email Logging - Each email that is sent out is
logged with a delivery status. MAILTOOL also tracks each of the
recipients for each email as well as the attachment(s) sent along with
each email.