Re: [Ftpapi] Using http_url_post_stmf - very slow

I'm not using HTTPAPI for this I admit - but on my relatively tiny (10% of a CPU) partition I can do a 4Mb file upload using the built-in PHP support in about 5 - 10 seconds.

In other words I am pretty darned certain that it is not the IBM i or indeed HTTPAPI that is the problem.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com