Re: [Ftpapi] Simple Soap Action . Used Example18 for a template (HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error )

So after looking into this in debug I noticed my SOAP field is not big enough.. So I looked at Example 20 to send a “bigger” set of soap action.

It uses the “Add_SoapAction” to add the header stuff then the rest.

Its getting close, however I’m getting a “SetError() #43: CommSSL_Read:  time-out!    “

So I’m not sure where to go from here.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Ron Koontz