Re: [Ftpapi] Retrieving data following recvresp()

Sorry everyone. I was premature in asking the question. I did some additional archive searching and found the http_header() procedure does exactly what I need. I just call it directly following the http_url_get like this :

Adp_msg_msgid = http_header('adp-msg-msgid');

And it provides exactly what I need.

Thanks,

Dan