[Ftpapi] FTPAPI -- FTPS - FTP/SSL (Secure FTP)

Is it possible to send FTP as secure FTP using the FTP api utility?

I can see that if you specify port 990 in the FTP CL command it uses SSL / TSL encryption
but is this implemented in the FTP api?

If not, are there other api’s you can recommend that I can implement in RPG?

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Peder Udesen

IT Consultant

Smurfit Kappa Danmark

Jens Holms Vej 51, DK-6000 Kolding

Tel: +45 79 33 77 04

www.smurfitkappa.dk

Check out our microsite: www.openthefuture.dk

IF YOU PRINT THIS EMAIL, PLEASE RECYCLE IT. PAPER IS RENEWABLE AND RECYCLABLE

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.