Re: [Ftpapi] CCSID Problems with Example Sources

Markus,

This is strange!  Unless you have CCSID(65535) it should convert from CCSID 37 to your job CCSID when the member is opened.

There is no harm in copying the EXAMPLE members to a different file if that helps you.  They are only example programs, after all!

It should not be necessary to copy HTTPAPI itself, however.  HTTPAPI should work correctly.  Please only copy and compile the EXAMPLE programs.

Good luck!