[Ftpapi] Example1

I am trying to download an xlsx spreadsheet from a web site.

When i use the provided url in firefox, i am immediately prompted for the Open or Save options (w/ no userid or password required), it works.

Here is the contents of the httpapi_debug.txt log file -

HTTPAPI Ver 1.32 released 2016-02-10
NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22
OS/400 Ver V7R2M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_url_get(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: mnquadion.com
DNS server found: 192.168.1.23
SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.

ANY ideas extremely helpful?

Sidebar:  I installed httpapi here over a year ago and my examples worked then so
i suspect something has changed on the i or our network.

John

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.