Re: [Ftpapi] Using HTTPAPI and non *SYSTEM certificate store

What errors do you get? It's been a very long time since did anything like this, but I don't remember any issues. It just worked. The first parm to https_init is application id, not certificate store. We may have created an application ID and assigned it as trusted to the cert, but it was a proof of concept type thing, and it didn't get transferred over to our new box, so I can't go check.

Kevin Bucknum
Senior Programmer Analyst
MEDDATA/MEDTRON
Tel: 985-893-2550