[Ftpapi] upload a file (pdf, xml, etc...) from ifs via httpapi...

We currently have a method to pass “reports” to a web app…

Currently we (from the ibmi) send an email, with the report (be it a pdf, or xml, text, spreadsheet)

The old process would listen for an email, and import the attachment into the report vault.

I am now asked to change that process to send a web request, attaching the ifs file…

I am told “you should be able to encode the attachment, like you do on sending a email” to the web call.

Does Httpapi have this?

Gerald Magnuson | Senior System I Admin

The Knapheide Manufacturing Company
1848 Westphalia Strasse // P.O. Box 7140 // Quincy, IL // 62305-7140
P: 217-592-5291 //   F: 217-592-5046 // www.knapheide.com