Re: [Ftpapi] HTTP_URL_POST_RAW Error

This version of HTTPAPI is 9 years out of date. Do you have the same problem with the current version?

On 1/2/2017 2:02 AM, Dishant Sharma wrote:

Hi Scott,

I am trying to post an XML to a Service which processes that XML and Store it.

I am using HTTP_URL_POST_RAW () method for this.

rc = http_url_post_raw('http://10.201.223.193:9076/'

                   +'SalesOrder'

                  : %addr(SOAP)+ 2

                  : %len(SOAP)

                  : 1

                  : %paddr(Incoming)

                  : HTTP_TIMEOUT

                  : HTTP_USERAGENT

                  : 'text/xml; charset=utf-8');

While doing the HTTP_POST I am receiving an error on the code for RC=PeProc(peFD:wwDATA:wwlen) stating that receiver value too small to store result.

While Seeing the debug log of the Post I can see that the post was successful.

Attached is the Debug Log for your reference.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24

OS/400 Ver V6R1M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

http_persist_open(): entered

http_long_ParseURL(): entered

DNS resolver retrans: 2

DNS resolver retry  : 2

DNS resolver options: x'00000136'

DNS default domain: WARSAW.BMET

DNS server found: 10.1.3.4

DNS server found: 10.1.3.5

http_persist_post(): entered

http_long_ParseURL(): entered

do_post(): entered

POST /SalesOrder HTTP/1.1

Host: 10.201.223.193:9076

Expect: 100-continue

recvresp(): entered

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

senddoc(): entered

<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?><SalesOrder><Header><SourceSystem> XA </SourceSystem><TargetSystem> JDE </TargetSystem><SalesOrderNo> 12345 </SalesOrderNo><DateCreated> 2016-12 </DateCreated></Header><Lines><LineID>1</LineID><ItemNo>113768</ItemNo><AltItemNo>1137689</AltItemNo><ProductType>111</ProductType><Quantity>23</Quantity><UnitOfMeasure>EA </UnitOfMeasure><UnitPrice>113</UnitPrice></Lines> </SalesOrder>

recvresp(): entered

HTTP/1.1 200 OK