Re: Consuming web service in RPGLE program(Error)

   Hi,
   Before testing your program, try if you can ping vjdebsv01d from a 5250
   command line. If not
   You shou configure a dns , add your host and ip in the host table or
   change vjdebsv01d by its IP address in your Url
   Cordialement, kind regards
   Merci, thank you
   Paul Roy
   > On 13 déc. 2016, at 08:40, "Dishant Sharma" <dishant_s@xxxxxxx>
   wrote:

   > Hi Scott,
   >
   > If you can please give any insight on how to consume this web service
   in my RPGLE program , It would be a great help for me .

   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<[2]mailto:ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   > Subject: Consuming web service in RPGLE program(Error)
   >
   > Hi Scott,
   >

   > I am trying to consume a web service in my RPGLE program and below is
   the WSDL URI attached:

   > [3]https://vjdebsv01d:7082/DV910/ReceiveXASODetails?WSDL
   >

   > But after creating my program and after following all of the steps to
   consume the service I am getting an error as' HOST NAME LOOKUP FAIL'.
   > But when testing the same WSDL in SOAPUI Tool  I am getting the
   following response:-

   > <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   >   <env:Header/>
   >   <env:Body>
   >      <env:Fault
   xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wss
   ecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
   >         <faultcode>wsse:InvalidSecurity</faultcode>
   >         <faultstring>Error on verifying message against security
   policy Error code:1000</faultstring>
   >      </env:Fault>
   >   </env:Body>
   > </env:Envelope>
   >
   > I am attaching my debug log with it too.
   >
   > HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
   > OS/400 Ver V6R1M0
   >
   > New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   > http_persist_open(): entered
   > http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   > DNS resolver retrans: 2
   > DNS resolver retry  : 2
   > DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   > DNS default domain: WARSAW.BMET
   > DNS server found: 10.1.3.4
   > DNS server found: 10.1.3.5
   > SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.
   >

   > Please I need help regarding this as there is an emergency deployment
   for this project scheduled for next week.

   ------

   > The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential
   and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
   > E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
   information could be intercepted, corrupted,
   > lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
   transmission. The e mail and its contents
   > (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any
   liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
   > Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those
   of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
   > views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
   dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
   > distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior
   written consent of authorized representative of
   > HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
   please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

   ------

   <[1]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   xmlns:env="[3][7]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

   >      <env:Header/>
   >
   >      <env:Body>
   >
   >         <env:Fault

   xmlns:wsse="[4][8]http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-w
   ss-
   >   wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
   >
   >            <faultcode>wsse:InvalidSecurity</faultcode>
   >
   >            <faultstring>Error on verifying message against security
   >   policy Error code:1000</faultstring>
   >
   >         </env:Fault>
   >
   >      </env:Body>
   >
   >   </env:Envelope>
   >

   >   I am attaching my debug log with it too.
   >

   >   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
   >
   >   OS/400 Ver V6R1M0
   >

   >   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   >   http_persist_open(): entered
   >
   >   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   >
   >   DNS resolver retrans: 2
   >
   >   DNS resolver retry  : 2
   >
   >   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   >
   >   DNS default domain: WARSAW.BMET
   >
   >   DNS server found: 10.1.3.4
   >
   >   DNS server found: 10.1.3.5
   >
   >   SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.
   >

   >   Please I need help regarding this as there is an emergency
   deployment
   >   for this project scheduled for next week.
   >

   >   I am in the dire need of help at this moment.
   >

   >   Warm Regards,
   >
   >   Dishant Sharma
   >
   >   HCL Technologies Limited
   >
   >   Plot 1 & 2, Sector 125, Tower A (Ground Floor), Noida
   >
   >   [9]cid:image005.jpg@01D0B6FB.D1DB2170
   >

   >   ::DISCLAIMER::

   >   ------
   >
   >   The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential
   and
   >   intended for the named recipient(s) only.
   >   E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
   >   information could be intercepted, corrupted,
   >   lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses
   in
   >   transmission. The e mail and its contents
   >   (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any
   >   liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
   >   Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those
   of
   >   the author and may not necessarily reflect the
   >   views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of
   reproduction,
   >   dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
   >   distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior
   >   written consent of authorized representative of
   >   HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
   error
   >   please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
   >   Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for
   >   viruses and other defects.

   >   ------
   >
   > References
   >
   >   1. [10]mailto:ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx