Conferences 2017

   Hi All,
   (Cross posted on Midrange-l, web400 and ftpapi)
   I am looking at my training budget for 2017 and would like to attend
   one of the larger conferences that is either totally IBM i focused or
   very close.
   The main areas of interest could be summarised to;
   Modernisation
   Integration
   Would be interested in any suggestions or recommendations as to your
   "Conferences not to be missed"
   We use a lot of the tools discussed on these forums and have recently
   completed a couple of small projects in PHP.
   Thanks
   Don Brown