Re: Consuming web service in RPGLE program(Error)

Hi,
The IBMi and the dns server does not know the server name in the URL you are using.
So you could try using the ip address and see if it gets you to the same step as you did with soapui.

It seems like the webservice are using wssecurity, so you have to look into that also.

Best regards
Magne