From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dishant Sharma
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 12:33 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Consuming web service in RPGLE program(Error)

Hi Scott,

I am trying to consume a web service in my RPGLE program and below is the WSDL URI attached:

https://vjdebsv01d:7082/DV910/ReceiveXASODetails?WSDL

But after creating my program and after following all of the steps to consume the service I am getting an error as' HOST NAME LOOKUP FAIL'.
But when testing the same WSDL in SOAPUI Tool  I am getting the following response:-

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <env:Header/>
   <env:Body>
      <env:Fault xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd";>
         <faultcode>wsse:InvalidSecurity</faultcode>
         <faultstring>Error on verifying message against security policy Error code:1000</faultstring>
      </env:Fault>
   </env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

I am attaching my debug log with it too.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V6R1M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: WARSAW.BMET
DNS server found: 10.1.3.4
DNS server found: 10.1.3.5
SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.

Please I need help regarding this as there is an emergency deployment for this project scheduled for next week.

I am in the dire need of help at this moment.

Warm Regards,
Dishant Sharma
HCL Technologies Limited
Plot 1 & 2, Sector 125, Tower A (Ground Floor), Noida [cid:image005.jpg@01D0B6FB.D1DB2170]

::DISCLAIMER::

E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.