Reading JSON file from IFS

   Hello,

   I'm trying to read a json file and I'm not getting the data to load I
   don't think.

   In the example I'm using the 1^st read json example from the website.

   I'm using this url to get some json test data :
   [1]http://headers.jsontest.com/

   I used one of my other programs that exports the XML to get this data
   and saved it to a .json type.

   Data looks like this:

   {

      "X-Cloud-Trace-Context":
   "d16c514c3b1cc6cc3758a3b41f958f4d/17804618137577403361",

      "Host":
   "headers.jsontest.com",

      "User-Agent":
   "http-api/1.23"

   }

   I have a JSON file in our IFS called example.json.  Simple yes.

   Inside the RPG pgm I have:

   docNode = yajl_stmf_load_tree( '/tmp/example.json' : errMsg );

   if errMsg <> '';

       // handle error

    endif;

    node = YAJL_object_find(docNode: 'success');

    result.success = YAJL_is_true(node);

   There is nothing in the errMsg however the result.success is `0'.  So
   its like its not loading or something.   Any ideas out there?

   Just trying to get it to work before I go hog wild on something.

   Thanks

   Ron

   individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including
   any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
   information. If you are not an intended recipient you shall not use,
   disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you receive this
   e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
   and destroy the message. Continental Express, Inc. and its subsidiaries
   and affiliates will not be held liable for the unintended or
   unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a
   result of any additions or deletions of information originally
   contained in this email.