Re: AW: Sending binary data to a web service

Thanks for stepping in, Scott.

On 10/7/16, 3:15 PM, Scott Klement wrote:

But, it all depends on what the web service is expecting -- something
you have told us nothing about.

Indeed. About all the Swagger Playground says on the subject is "Form Data." Once the web service developer gets back to me on what the service expects, I'll pass it on.

Clearly the Swagger Playground knows what to send.

One of the more obvious things I'm concerned about is that the translator would presumably mangle it.

--
JHHL