Re: Question about http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_DEBUG: %paddr(MyProc));

You can disable your xproc by:

http_xproc(HTTP_POINT_DEBUG:*NULL)

On 10/4/2016 1:49 PM, Dan Dan wrote:
    I've created a module that uses http_url_post_raw() and I'm trying to
    give the option to turn on debug in two different ways.

    Ether http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_DEBUG: %paddr(MyProc)) which I have
    writing out to a table with some data scrubbed
    or Http_debug(*ON:DebugPath) when there is no need to scrub the data.

    All works well when I start the program I can turn option to write to
    IFS and it works, I turn it off and turn on XPROC option and works.
    Once I've done that MyProc is still called when I turn on debug to
    write to IFS again.

    My question: Is there a way
    to un-register http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_DEBUG:%paddr(MyProc)) so that
    output will return to IFS w/o having to restart the process?

    I know this is an unusual request, but hopeful there is a simple
    solution that I'm overlooking.

    Thanks,

    Dan