Cannot get SSL working on 7.2

   Hi,

   I tried to update HTTPAPI from 1.24beta11 to 1.32, but I cannot get SSL
   connections to work.

   The problem is that the server returns a http 400 error (Your browser
   sent a request that this server could not understand.) instead of a
   soap message. I already tried to enable everything from SSL v2 to TLS
   v1.2 as well as disabling the latest TLS versions 1.1 and 1.2. No
   success so far. I am stuck.

   I am almost sure, that the server uses TLS v1.2, because that is what
   the certificate shows (Firefox SSL Info):

   "Verbindung verschlüsselt (TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256,
   128-Bit-Schlüssel, TLS 1.2)."

   On the other hand I wonder how HTTPAPI 1.24 could establish a TLS 1.2
   connection. We are on 7.2 and the relevant system values are set to:

   QSSLPCL:                *OPSYS

   QSSLCSLCTL:        *OPSYS

   QSSLCSL:                lists 29 cipher suites

   I am sure I am missing something obvious.

   Your help is greatly appreciated.

   Regards,

   Thomas.

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the