http_url_get() - Previous Payload in Memory

   Many thanks Scott,
   I have not been able to recreate the issue myself after a lot of
   effort, just curious really.
   I am convinced it has nothing to do with your HTTPAPI now after you had
   a look.
   I stripped the function down to be just SK parts and it all works as
   advertised.
   End of story and as ever we are in debited to you and your free
   endeavours...you must have a very patient wife.
   Cheers
   George�