Re: AW: Difference Version 1.24 and 1.32

Alexander,

You are getting an SSL/TLS error saying that it doesn't understand the format of the message. This is the only change that was made to SSL/TLS in HTTPAPI. Are you certain that you didn't make any changes between version 1.24 and 1.32? Is there any changes to the networking, digital certificate manager, or the host/port you are connecting to?

-SK