Re: Difference Version 1.24 and 1.32

Alexander,

In version 1.26 and later, I changed HTTPAPI so that SSL version 3 is disabled by default. This was done because major security vulnerabilities were found in that version of the protocol, and security experts were warning that continued use of SSLv3 was not safe.

Could this be the problem?  Does the site you're accessing require SSLv3?

If so, you can tell HTTPAPI to use SSLv3 by calling https_init() before using SSL in your program. For example:

https_init(*blanks: *OFF: *ON: *ON: *ON: *ON);

The 3rd parameter (the first *ON in the example above) controls whether SSLv3 is enabled. By default this is *OFF.

Good luck!