Re: HTTPAPI only the http protocol is available

Kristen,

This error means that when you compiled HTTPAPI, you did not include SSL support. You can re-compile it by calling the INSTALL program that comes with HTTPAPI, and this time answer Y (=Yes) for the SSL questions.

The "axis" code you provided is not at all related to HTTPAPI, and belongs to another product. (IBM's Integrated Web Services client, most likely.)

-SK