SetError() £6: connect(2): A remote host refused an attempted connect operation.

   Hello,
   Today, we have a major problem : ou TNT and DHL webservices connection
   do not work.
   Used to work fine until yesterday. No changes made ...
   The httpapi_debug.txt shows following :
   HTTPAPI Ver 1.31 released 2016-02-03
   NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22
   OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
   http_persist_open(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   DNS resolver retrans: 2
   DNS resolver retry  : 2
   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   DNS default domain: ses-sterling.net
   DNS server found: 192.1.1.24
   DNS server found: 192.1.1.25
   Nagle's algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) disabled.
   SetError() �6: connect(2): A remote host refused an attempted connect
   operation.
   I can ping services.tnt.fr  from my IBM i
   On our firewall we see no connection attempt to tnt.fr : it looks like
   the  http_url_get_raw instruction doesn't send anything ...
   Some help would much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
   Pascal Kirscher