Using and verifying Proxy Communication

   Dear all,

   I am actually trying to communicate with a vendor that checks rfc2616
   rules. So I have to ensure, that I am sending my request to the proxy
   and use the host name for the vendor. Actually the communication
   doesn´t work, but I cannot verify, if my requests pass the proxy and
   end at the vendor or somewhere else within the communication.

   Do you have some hints, how to "follow" the request through the network
   (proxy and vendor server are external).

   I have added the debug log for further checks:

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.32 released 2016-02-10

   NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22

   OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

   http_setauth(): entered

   https_init(): entered

   QSSLPCL = *OPSYS

   SSL version 2 support disabled

   SSL version 3 support disabled

   Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support enabled

   TLS version 1.0 support enabled

   TLS version 1.1 support enabled

   TLS version 1.2 support enabled

   --------------

   Dump of local-side certificate information:

   --------------

   http_url_post(): entered

   http_persist_open(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   DNS resolver retrans: 2

   DNS resolver retry  : 2

   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'

   DNS default domain: eb.lan.at

   DNS server found: 10.3.42.1

   DNS server found: 10.3.42.2

   Nagle's algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) disabled.

   CONNECT cofaserve.coface.com:443 HTTP/1.1

   Host: cofaserve.coface.com HTTP/1.1

   Proxy-Connection: keep-alive

   recvresp(): entered

   SetError() #44: CommTCP_read: recv: Eine Verbindung zu einem fernen
   Anschluß wurde durch diesen

   recvresp(): end with err

   http_close(): entered

   SetError() #44: CommTCP_read: recv: Eine Verbindung zu einem fernen
   Anschluß wurde durch diesen (=means: a connection to the server has
   been ... probably rejected or something like that)

   Best regards, Alexander