   Da: p.Caroti [mailto:p.caroti@xxxxxxxx]
   Inviato: venerdì 24 giugno 2016 19:41
   A: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
   Oggetto: Help with Cosuming SOAP Web Service with certificate

   Hi all

   I'm new in using HTTAPI (LIBHTTP library), and I should consume a web
   service that use a certificate;  I have written the RPG program  that
   call http_url_post_stmf  and if I run it in the /Tmp/httpapi_debug.txt
   I see that I listed below.

   Now that I have got the certificate , what  I have to do ?

   1.       Install the certificate in my Ibm with  DCM  (Digital
   certificate manager)  - where I can find instruction for do that ?

   2.       And after ?? I need to say to my RPG  program that call
   http_url_post_stmf    that should use that certificate ? or not o other

   If some one could  explain the steps that I need to follow to call a
   Web Service that require a certificate, I would be gratefull

   Thanks in advance

   Tmp/httpapi_debug.txt

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released
   2008-04-24

   OS/400 Ver
   V6R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   http_url_post_stmf():
   entered

   getting post file
   size...

   opening file to be
   sent...

   opening file to be
   received

   http_persist_open():
   entered

   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered

   DNS resolver retrans:
   2

   DNS resolver retry  :
   2

   DNS resolver options:
   x'00000136'

   DNS default domain:
   MYDOM.IT

   DNS server found:
   192.168.z.xxx

   DNS server found:
   192.168.z.xxx

   https_init():
   entered

   --------------

   I've got the certificate but now I don't know which are t

   Dump of local-side certificate
   information:

   --------------

   (GSKit) I/O: A connection with remote socket has been from it
   restored.

   ssl_error(406): (GSKit) I/O: A connection with remote socket has been
   from it restored.

   SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) I/O: A connection with remote
   socket has been from it restored.

   Dump of server-side certificate
   information:

   Cert Validation Code = 0