Re: FTP Hangs in TIMW State

   I did, yes.  Well, I actually searched all my past emails stored in
   Gmail because the search on the archives does not seem to be working at
   the moment.
   In my archives there was a mention if this in 2010 and also in 2011.
   The 2010 one was my exact scenario where a GET was trying to be
   performed.  The 2011 one was a hang during an FTP_LIST.
   In the 2011 one there was a reply and Scott mentioned there needed to
   be a timeout added to the accept() call.  I am not sure if that was
   added or not over the last few years though.  Those are the only
   mentions I could find on my end.