Re: HTTP Post - Authentication failed

Debra,

Both the documentation and the error message you sent tell you to send a form containing a field named "username" and a field named "password" that contain the username and password needed to log in. You aren't doing that. Why not?

Also, you are sending some pipe delimited data, but your content-type says it's a web form... that can't be right. can it?

And... your data ends in "\r\n" These normally are used in languages like C to denote carriage return and line feed. Are you sure you want to literally send the characters \r\n instead of an actual carriage return and linefeed?

-SK