TLS1.2 Use

   Please bare with me, I am an old RPG developer who can barely spell
   HTTP. We have an iseries that interfaces with the web. We are trying to
   communicate using TLS1.2, but only achieve TLS1.0. Various resources,
   including IBM, have confirmed that the iseries is configured correctly
   to utilize TLS1.2. This includes OS, PTF's, system values, and DCM. We
   are suspecting the reason is because we have an older version of
   HTTPAPI. Looks like it was originally installed in 2009. I saw emails
   that started that 1.26 or higher was need to negotiate TLS1.2.  How can
   I determine the version we are using. Does the install process contain
   all changes in LIBHTTP? If we need to revert back to the original
   process, can I simple just restore the old LIBHTTP library? Do
   application need to be recompiled once version 1.32 is installedin
   order to utilize TLS1.2?

   Your help is appreciated.

   Thanks

   Jeff Turriff