Re: HTTPAPI Threadsafe

Thanks for the reply. They will be talking to someone else so can run completely independently, so spawning would seem to be a reasonable solution.

John

Sent from my iPhone

_____________________________________________________________ T.J. MORRIS LTD-CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail and its contents, together with any attachments, are confidential to the sender and the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient any unauthorised storage, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of this e-mail or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you receive this e-mail in error please advise us by telephone on +44(0)151 530 2920 and delete and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and any copies thereof from your system immediately. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of T J Morris Ltd. Although any attachments to this e-mail have been checked for viruses we make no representation and give no warranty as to the absence of viruses and you should scan this e-mail and attachments for viruses. ___________________________________________________________