Re: HTTPAPI Threadsafe

John,

No, HTTPAPI is not threadsafe, and has never been tested in a multi-threaded environment.

I've never heard of someone writing a multi-threaded application in RPG. Yes, I know that IBM made it possible to make multi-threaded RPG programs starting with 6.1, but aside from textbook examples that show that it is possible, I've never seen anyone write a multi-threaded application in RPG.

-SK